Sunday, May 17, 2009

frustration....

I'm about to explode. After 10 years here and in Haiti, I understand that poverty has NOTHING to do with your economic status.

What a whopper of a deception, that lack of money = poor, and that "poor" validates cheating, hoarding, lying, shirking responsibilities. Grrrrr.

God, how I want to see a breakthrough with even one...just one person. And as I write, I know You are probably working on a breakthrough in ME!

It's so hard to follow my heart by feeding the hungry, takng care of the sick, etc. when they are so adept at using this very condition to manipulate me (and others like me). Respect is not a characteristic they value, and to me it's primary, fundamental to any good relationship.

Oh, yuk...

Father, I just dump all this before You. Only You can make gold from straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment